Liability cover is commonplace with all businesses no matter what the sector. If you employ one or more members of staff, you will need to have an active employers’ liability insurance policy in place. 

If your business deals with members of the public, then you will need Public and perhaps Product liability in case a customer issues a lawsuit against you for something they’ve purchased.

If you let to tenants, you may need landlords’ insurance in place to protect the premises. 

Public liability insurance protects your business against compensation claims, legal expenses, the cost of repairs and medical fees.

While the cover can be standard, it can also be highly bespoke depending on the profession or service supplied. Companies which stage events with pyrotechnics for thousands of spectators will require very different cover to a lone deep sea diver working beneath an oil rig in the North Sea. Both demand tailored approaches.

We specialise in liability cover for high risk occupational trades such as scaffolders, constructors, builders and those working at height, depth and in hazardous locations.

We’re Here To Help

If you’d like MWA Special Risks to assess yourinsurance requirements, or would like more 
information about the service we offer, then don’t hesitate to call 0203 811 8787 or email