Wherever you are based in the world and wherever your personal and business interests take you, MWA Special Risks are perfectly placed to provide support for your insurance needs. 

If you are a private individual or company residing in the UK looking for insurance for a project overseas, we can deliver a solution. If you live abroad and you are looking for cover locally or to protect a business in the UK, then we can also assist.

Examples include property developments and portfolios where a range of different insurances will be required that can vary from region to region. These may include employers’ and public liability and professional indemnity, contractors’ all-risk insurance or even terrorism insurance, along with more typical polices such as home and contents cover, including for when a property may be left vacant for extended periods.

The majority of international insurance and reinsurance is placed through Lloyd’s, whose marketplace offers solutions to cover often large, unique and complex risks which may then be shared by a number of specialist underwriters. 

As an experienced broker, we have a track record of serving clients in territories throughout the world. Even if we cannot help directly, we will endeavour to find a solution for you.

We’re Here To Help

If you’d like MWA Special Risks to assess yourinsurance requirements, or would like more 
information about the service we offer, then don’t hesitate to call 0203 811 8787 or email info@mwasr.com